Friday, July 07, 2006

Welcome to My Passive Income Development Group Blog!

As many people ask me about the Passive Income opportunities I know about, I decided to put them all in one place. After working for an investment company based in Panama for a year, I learned a few things. Not all of them pleasant!

In this blog, I will focus on the pleasant things; the things most likely to help us all earn a consistent passive income.

Most all of the news will be about passive income opportunities that come highly recommended or sufficient due diligence has been done to recommend them.

With that said though, Please realize that anything to do with higher than 'normal' returns from passive income or trading is RISKY. Please do not use money you need to live on. This information is presented for your educational and entertainment delight only.

Bookmark the blog if this news interests you and check it every few weeks. I will update the posts about the various opportunities when things change and post new entries for bigger news.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: